Author Topic: New member  (Read 399 times)

Bill

« on: January 07, 2017, 09:15:36 AM »
Hi my name is Bill I'm a new member. I was told by a fellow Fishing Talks member that this was the site for great Johnson reel information. So I am very happy to have found all of you. I live in In. I am retired for health reasons. I picked up reels over the years as I love to fish and figured a could mess with them after I retired. I picked up all sorts of models over the years, but really like the ease of the Johnsons. I still Bluegill and Crappie fish. Also Channel catfish at times. Health and weather permiting. Your sincerely Bill
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 09:23:37 AM by Bill »

Huckster37

• Administrator
  • Johnson Fans
    • View Profile
Re: New member
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2017, 12:41:40 PM »
Hi Bill, things have been a little slow around here lately, but you'll find some good information and I'm sure it will pick up again. I live in IN also (Evansville). What part of IN are you at? My story is like yours except I'm not quite retired yet. Playing with these reels when I can't fish has become quite enjoyable. Bluegill is my main fishing experience of late, A friend takes me out of the river occasionally to chase big cats. If you need any Johnson information not on this site just ask, Skip or I might be able to help, we both check in an a regular basis.
Dennis (huckster37)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal